2013 XJL Ultimate -
ONLY 30 COMING TO THE UNITED STATES
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 2013 exclusive XJL Ultimate, designed to be desired and to impress with functionality supporting the most discerning customer. With a potent mix of opulent features and lavish styling, this vehicle is the pinnacle of luxury. It is a car that truly defines Jaguar's philosophy of creating vehicles with seductive performance coupled with true luxury and craftsmanship.
- US Volume: Only 30 Units
- MSRP: $155,000 excluding D&D
- Start of Sale: November 2012 (estimated)
- Allocation: By Order only
Some Features: The XJL Ultimate offers all of the features of an XJL Supersport including the V8 SC 510HP fitted with an all new ZF 8-speed automatic transmission plus the following unique content:
- Exclusive lower air intake finishers, chrome plated finish to match the grill
- Unique 20" Maroa-style forged wheels with technical grey and high polish finish
- Rear Seating includes 2 individual hand trimmed "tailored" rear seats in semi-aniline premium natural leather with recline, massage and 4 way lumbar adjust.
- Rear Center Console includes powered passenger table, cupholders, Bespoke Jaguar champagne flutes that reside in a dedicated storage area, Rear Media, Rear A/C and Integrated illuminated rear chiller with bottle present that is chilled to between 45 and 50 degrees, known to be the ideal temperature for chilled drinks.
- Rear Seat ipad and dock - The XJL Ultimate features twin iPad tablet computers integrated into the rear of each front seat.
- Brushed aluminum clock
- Leather umbrella retainer points in the trunk
- Fitted with a new exclusive handcrafted "Herringbone" veneer.
- A unique Black Amethyst exterior color will be available.
- Two interior trims will be available on the XJL Ultimate: Jet/Jet and Mineral/Ivory.
- The XJL Ultimate will showcase a Meridian Sound system in line with the XJ core model switch over from the Bowers & Wilkins to the Meridian brand. The Meridian system gives you 825W Surround Audio with 15 amplifier channels, 20 speakers with two subwoofers, MP3 compatible, single slot CD and more.
This is just some of the unique highlights of this very limited production vehicle. For ordering allocation please contact your Jaguar Sales Guide.
February 22, 2011- Jaguar will launch the new Jaguar XKR-S at the Geneva Motor Show on March 1, 2011. With a higher output supercharged V8 Engine, revised suspension, and a new aerodynamically driven design, the Jaguar XKR-S expresses the company's long held duality of purpose: GT luxury with incredible performance. "The XKR-S is a bold and exciting new model for Jaguar." said Adrian Hallmark, Jaguar's new Global Brand Director. "We expect to attract both loyal and new Jaguar driving enthusiasts who still want the comfort, opulence and class only a Jaguar can offer, combined with inspirational performance."
The Jaguar XKR-S produces 550hp with 502 lb/ft of torque, offers a top speed of 186mph and can accelerate from 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds.
The XKR-S marks the pinnacle of Jaguar sports engineering, delivering awe-inspiring performance and exceptional dynamic handling.
UPRATED 5.0- LITER SUPERCHARGED AJ-V8 GEN III R ENGINEThe XK range's highly efficient 5.0-liter V8 supercharged engine has been extensively recalibrated for the new XKR-S, making it the most powerful Jaguar road engine ever produced. Power output has been increased to 550 hp and maximum torque now reaches 502 ft-lb, giving the XKR-S a top speed of 186 mph with acceleration from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.2 seconds.
SUPERIOR DRIVING DYNAMICSA combination of lightweight aluminum body construction and revised suspension settings delivers pin-point handling and supreme control. The re-engineered front suspension features a fully machined aluminum upright that significantly increases camber and caster stiffness for precise steering with greater driver connection and responsiveness. The rear suspension geometry has also been revised for increased camber stiffness, and spring and damper rates have been revised at both ends of the car.
ACTIVE DIFFERENTIAL CONTROL AND DYNAMIC STABILITY CONTROLThe Active Differential Control has been reprogrammed to reduce steering sensitivity at very high speeds, increasing stability and driver control. The Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) has also been reworked to match the car's increased capabilities. Revised settings alter slip thresholds, differential torque distribution and engine and brake intervention levels, allowing the experienced driver to explore the outer edges of performance and handling.
HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKING SYSTEMThe Jaguar High Performance Braking System features lightweight aluminum twin-piston sliding front calipers and single-piston sliding rear calipers to deliver superb high-speed braking performance. The Vulcan 20" alloy wheels, forged and lightweight, feature increased tire widths ? 9" in the front and 10.5" at the rear? for greater precision and grip.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTA unique tuning of its Performance Active Exhaust provides the XKR-S with a distinctive and deeply satisfying aural signature.
For the last 75 years, innovative design, legendary performance and unprecedented luxury have been the ideals that make Jaguar an icon. The same purity of engineering that defined Jaguar?s past is absolutely reflected in its future. Introducing the C-X75, a celebration of three quarters of a century of Jaguar design, looking into the future of automotive technology.
As a Range Extended Electric Vehicle, this supercar pushes the boundaries of both performance and sustainability. It is proof that the most beautiful, fast cars on earth can also be responsible. The C-X75 is today what other luxury cars will strive to be tomorrow.